We offer a variety of services, including behavioural coaching, health education, exercise counselling and physical rehabilitation, tailoring our training programs to optimise your physical functions.
We work closely with you, your family and/or carers throughout the whole process, in order to provide you with a comprehensive assessment of your physical, health and wellness requirements and identify the best course of action to give you the best quality of life possible on the road to better health.
An Exercise Physiologist treats a wide range of conditions, including:
INJURY & PAIN REHABILITATION
WORKCOVER & CTP
CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
Benefits of Consulting an Exercise Physiologist
There are a wide range of reasons why a person may benefit from consulting an accredited exercise physiologist. These include chronic disease management referrals after diagnosis of a range of conditions.
The benefits include
• Improved mobility
• Pain management reduction
• Prevention of chronic diseases
• Manage lifestyle changes as a result of disability
• Effective exercise to help improve balance
Accredited exercise physiologists may also assist with:
• Assessments of functional capacity
• Advice on lifestyle modification to improve health status
• Exercise prescription for strength and functional improvement pre and post-surgery
• Workplace assessments